Office Manager and Financial Administrator
We are looking for a motivated Office Manager and Financial Administrator to join our digicube team! We offer an awesome opportunity to work in a well-known Swiss Macedonian company and international team, where you can spark your collaboration and contribute to a shared success.
We are looking for someone with commitment; to be a dedicated and integral part of our dynamic team, contributing to our growth and success by ensuring our financial stability, optimizing our resources, and facilitating the smooth operation of our office.
- Financial Oversight: Administer and uphold the company’s financial well-being by managing all financial office responsibilities, including the handling of incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Documentation Preparation: Prepare monthly financial documents for the accountant’s review.
- Office Operations: Help manage daily office tasks, maintain supplies, and provide administrative duties.
- Asset Management Responsibility: Ensure the efficient tracking, maintenance, and utilization of company assets to optimize their value.
- Financial Management System:Use, evaluate and monitor the Financial Management System to accommodate the needs of the company by:
- Identifying and reporting the software bugs, issues or limitations.
- Assessing the software and determining the features that are missing so it could align the company’s needs.
- Evaluating the reporting and analytics capabilities of the software to generate various financial reports
- Software compliance with local financial regulations and standard.
- Supporting and assisting CEO: Efficiently managing meetings, reporting, project support and the daily demands of their role.
- Coordination with the core team: Assist the core team, such as marketing and head of digi-time, with company needs.
What we offer
- Further personal and professional development.
- Work in an inclusive work environment.
- Closely work with an experienced team that takes on every single day with an opportunity to learn and deliver the exceptional.
- Fringe benefits including but not limited to trips to Switzerland, private health insurance, fitness facilities, hybrid work model, team buildings and gatherings, etc.
What you need to offer
- Equivalent professional experience in office administration.
- Experience in an international business environment.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills in English, including executive communications.
- Strong administrative skills including organization, time management, communication, problem solving.
- IT proficiency, meaning competence in using a Financial Management System or other relevant software.
- Financial skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Teamwork, adaptability and confidentiality.
- Digital literacy in a business workplace environment.
- Relevant education background