Nearshore Unit &Account Manager
Business Development Management,Key Account Management,HR,Talent Acquisition
We are looking for a highly motivated Nearshore Unit &Account Manager to join our digicube team! We offer an awesome opportunity to work in a well-known Swiss Macedonian company and international team, where you can spark your creativity, leadership, and teamwork.
There is a strong scope for progression in the nearshoring and partners’ business as the company grows and onboarding a Nearshore Unit &Account Manager is essential to focus on business development for delivering the right nearshoring services to our Swiss partners.
We are looking for someone with commitment, initiative, and willingness to give, learn, and grow. All we need is your passion and dedication for taking our partners’ business to the next level by placing and building scalable tech talents and teams with a high level of experience in multiple technologies.
Our digicube partners are recognized brands in the Swiss market developing their own or customer’s software and/or web solutions. The nearshoring business is one of our core services and we are committed to work in a close partnership mode with our partners in an inclusive work environment where we build and engage with our team.
As a Nearshoring Unit &Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Driving alignment of success for nearshoring unit targets, objectives and strategies related to organization and headcount.
- Supporting partners’ growth through talent recruitment in the field of IT.
- Ensuring recruitment efficiency of HR in managing recruitment process settings aligned with partners’ requirements.
- Operational and HR team management to monitor the flow of deliveries and carry out assessments of how the business is being executed and delivered with periodic follow-ups.
- Account management by ensuring that customer processes run smoothly for sustainable customer loyalty.
- Running and managing monthly progress meetings, ongoing support activities and HR admin related tasks.
- Serving as an escalation point for challenging partner situations by engaging directly with their leadership.
- High-touch customer focus to promote and maintain digicube as a trusted partner.
- Work closely with management to establish and implement a robust company talent acquisition strategy around strong culture, unique benefits, and enhancing the employment brand.
What we offer
- Further personal and professional development.
- Work in an inclusive work environment.
- Closely work with an experienced team that takes on every single day with an opportunity to learn and deliver the exceptional.
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits including but not limited to trips to Switzerland, private health insurance, fitness facilities, hybrid work model, team buildings and gatherings, etc.
What you need to offer
- Experience in international business development and key account management.
- Proven work experience in talent acquisition and HR development or equivalent professional work experience.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills in English, including executive communications.
- Creative thinker and solution oriented in the aspect of HR, tech talents trends and employer branding.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- HR administration and people management skills.
- Computer literate in a business workplace environment.
- Relevant education background.